Get an enchanting feeling of the smooth sailing trips! Come aboard the 65ft schooner for sailing, swimming, snorkeling and relaxing. Enjoy the delicious homemade sandwiches on board and an open bar. To ensure maximum comfort and privacy, without hustle and bustle, Captain Morgan only welcomes a limited number of passengers per trip.
Come aboard on Captain Morgan, the 65ft schooner, for a wonderful sailing adventure with swimming and snorkeling.
Enjoy and relax on deck. Captain Morgan welcomes a limited number of passengers per trip. This ensures an ambiance of privacy and leaves plenty of room on the deck with spots of shade and lots of sun. This tour leads you to smooth sailing through south coast of the island, past the most famous sights to see the beauty of the island and nature that we have throughout from the seaside!
All cruises on Captain Morgan are staffed by a friendly crew who will accompany you throughout your tour and treat you to fabulous service. This tour includes delicious BBQ on board and open bar with sodas, juices, beers, wines and rum punch.
Enjoy snorkeling and explore the magnificent sea life beneath the warm crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. If your goal is to simply relax and do as little as possible, you can recline in comfort on Captain Morgan's large on-deck sun lounges while sipping on the special rum punch and soaking up the sunshine and listening to the wonderful music.
Because of the nature of our tours they are well suited for families with children and elderly people, who often have issues with bigger groups / loud music / much alcohol consumption. But as well incredibly good as a party boat for your private events or parties, as an unforgettable experience! With our smooth kind of the sailing we make even possible for everybody to get an enchanting feeling of the sailing trips.
Snorkeling equipment provided.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and a waterproof camera
- You should bring a towel
- Sailing depends on wind and weather conditions
- Guest must be able to use few steps (to walk into the water and back and to the restrooms).
- For safety reasons, lounge chairs are Not available onboard the schooner.
- Due to weather conditions snorkeling stops may vary in order.
- Snorkeling visibility and presence of the marine life cannot be guaranteed.
- All alcohol-containing drinks will be served only after all water-related activities are finished.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pregnancy, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart, respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
Captain Morgan is suitable for all ages, but it is not equipped to deal with wheel chairs and a certain amount of mobility is required. That being said, the crew of the Captain Morgan are happy to work with customers to accommodate physical disabilities. Please remember… while the Captain Morgan operates on the protected side of St Maarten … in the Caribbean Sea… the sea does occasionally get rough and there is always the chance of seasickness. If you think there is any chance that you may get seasick… take a pill before you get on the boat…. don’t let seasickness ruin your fun.
For reservation, availability or more question
Please contact us.
Or Book now
Meeting time at 8:30 a.m.
Departure time at 8:45 a.m.
-This tour leads you sailing through the Dutch side (south coast of the island) past the most famous sights, like Fort Amsterdam, also popular places such as Pelican and Simpson Bay.
- As well as coming to see the beauty of the island and nature that we have throughout only from the seaside!
- Enjoy time to swim/snorkel or just relax onboard.
- Delicious BBQ served onboard and complimentary bar available.